Partnership Returns – New Changes for 2011

Small business partnership need-to-know tax for 2011 filing.

Excerpt…..In an ongoing effort to ensure the proper amount of income and deductions are reported and that the proper amount of tax is collected, the Internal Revenue Service is ever evolving its tax forms. You can always find these changes on the first pages of the tax form’s instructions, under the heading “What’s New”. Here are the applicable changes to the 2011 Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income:

Read full list here……via Partnership Returns – New Changes for 2011 | Tax insights.

Comments Off on Partnership Returns – New Changes for 2011

Filed under Small Business, Taxes & Audit

Comments are closed.